Friday, June 12, 2009

survey#1

I'm tired of:
= hOping... must stOp nOw!


I am listening to:
= ritma cenel 180...farawahida...


Maybe I should:
= die?leecher is always unwanted... =(


I wish:
= i can have wut i really want~


Chocolate is:
= sweety...


I have lost my respect for:
= ntah..sesuke ati je ak xmo respek org...sape lah ak...xlayak utk bersuara.. =(


I last ate:
= chicken rice


Someday:
= somehow..no problemo..redah aje...

I will always remember:
= my sunshine??ampeh..pengaruh tv semate-mate...


Love:
= luv...


Friendster is:
= just fine..


Today:
= family gathering..eppy!!


Tomorrow:
= picnic time!


Party:
= jamuan bbq jkr..eheh..saje dok nyibuk..mmg le dasar leecher..


Is your cell phone beside you?
= nope..mmg patut campak dlm lombong je...


Are you tired?
= yer..


Are you wearing pajamas?
= nope


Are you mad?
=everytime...


Are you upset?
= mmg..


Last beverage?
= plain water..


Last phone call?
= mak abah...


Last time you cried?
= last week

No comments:

Post a Comment